Friday, May 13, 2011

7 Quick Takes

Its Friday!   Thanks goodness.  Time for 7 quick takes.

1.  Have you read the Hunger Games trilogy?  If not, you should.  I read the first book in three days.  The second book in five days (I lost a little bit of steam - - a girl has to sleep sometime).  Now I can't wait to read the third book, but I need to take a little break to read our book club's selection for the month first. 

2.  After hearing all the hype, I tried a Starbucks Mocha Coconut Frappuccino.  Meh.  It was not bad, but I certainly was not impressed.  At nearly $4 for a tall, I won't be buying one of those again.

3.  Keith and I are dreaming of a trip to Europe.  We really just need to take the plunge and schedule it.  I am guessing there will never really be a "good time" to go (kind of like the saying that if you wait around for a good time to have kids, you probably will never have any).  Anyone want to take four cute, mostly well-behaved kiddos for a week so we can run off to Europe?

4.  I scheduled a date night tomorrow night for Keith and I.  I am not sure what to do.  I kind of feel like doing something new and different, but then again, we go out so rarely, just the mere fact of going out together could be considered "new and different."

5.  Davis has had a hard time this week with a bully at school.  However, the bully ended up getting exactly what he deserved.  More on that later.

6.  Vivian walks around rubbing her belly and calling it a baby.  Ummm, I told you there have been a lot of babies and pregnant women around lately.

7.  I think I am in the minority, but I was glad to see James go last night.  Come on Lauren!

That's it for now.  Off to enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment