Friday, March 25, 2011

7 Quick Takes

I have read several blogs that do "7 Quick Takes" once per week as a blog post.  I think I will give it a try.  Most likely these will be a series of random thoughts/quotes/ideas from the week.

1.  Can you believe the American Idol Results show last night?  I am a huge Casey fan.  I love his style and his voice.  When he was "saved" by the judges last night, I literally had tears running down my face, rewound the DVR, and watched the ending again.  Guess who is going to make sure to call in and vote next week?  Me!

2.  Davis has his first Nadadores swim meet this weekend.  I think he is both excited and nervous at the same time.  I just hope he does not get disqualified in any of his events.  My classic first born, people pleasing, overachiever would be devastated.

3.  Speaking of this weekend, it is supposed to rain.  All. weekend. long.  Normally I love the rain, but this weekend it is going to be tough for two reasons.  First, Noah's baseball game will be cancelled and he will be a disappointed little boy.  Second, the thought of sitting outside in the rain at the swim meet for hours on end, with all four kiddos makes me want to run away to some tropical island somewhere.

4.  Starbucks Via packets stink.  Just saying. 

5. Noah to Eliza this week, "I know it sounds gross as a kid, but some day, when you are a grown up, you will like a boy and want to get married."

6.  I have the itch to go shopping.  Wonder if I will be able to squeeze that in at all this weekend?  Actually, do be completely honest, I almost always have the itch to go shopping.

7.  That's it for me today.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment