Friday, April 20, 2012

InstaFriday - its been a while

I knew when I started this blog that I would be a sporadic poster.  But, every once in a while it is fun to pop on here and post what our family has been up to.  Here is a glimpse of our past two weeks via Instagram photos:

First up, Easter morning before church. 
I will continue to dress my kiddos in matching clothes as long as they let me.


Spring Break was filled with a visit from our mid-west family.


I can't believe that my five year old has the body of an Olympian - - where do all those muscles come from?



Three little sand mermaids.


Lovin' the orange smiles
I do what I can to keep the little ones entertained while we wait for food to arrive at a restaurant.



A trip to the petting zoo at Irvine Regional Park.


A trip to Disneyland in the rain - our absolute favorite time to go.  We were able to ride on almost every single ride in the park, and some of the rides multiple times!  A little water does not scare us.  We just pack rain coats, parkas and umbrellas and enjoy the park to the fullest.   



Drying off on Pirates of the Carribean.
and having to evacuate Thunder Mountain when the ride broke down. 

 And, finally, a family trip to the bowling alley.

 

Each kid with a unique style. 



Link up at Life. Rearraged with your instagram photos from the week

life rearranged





3 comments:

  1. Your kids are so cute! Love the Easter outfits and their cute swimsuits. And your green striped top at the bowling alley too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute- always know I can count on nothing less! ;) happy spring to your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are adorable and ibdoblive the green top. Where did get it? Stopping by from life rearranged.

    ReplyDelete