Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Let's Play Ball!

It's that time again. Baseball season is back!

I have a kid who loves baseball. 
A kid who would eat, sleep and breathe baseball if he could. 
Don't you just love watching your kids do something that they love?

I love watching Noah make a great play at first base. 

I love seeing him smash the ball. 

And, I love, love, love watching him encourage and cheer on his teammates.




I also love the baseball community. 

I love that we are on a team with coaches who we have played with before. 

I love that Noah has friends on his team from the neigborhood.

I love that the two hour long games allows our family to get to know the
other families on Noah's team so well.

 I love the way Keith can't sit during a game and always has to be up pacing. 

I even love the butterflies I get in my stomach each time Noah comes up to bat.

Here's to a great season!  Go LSU Tigers!

1 comment:

  1. And I love your perspective and joy for your kiddos!

    ReplyDelete