Friday, August 12, 2011

InstaFriday. The Inaugural Edition.

InstaFriday. 

Time to pull all the random photos of your iphone and put them together in a blog.



We were lucky enough to have friends invite us to join them at their cabin up in Arrowhead for the weekend. 

Swimming in the lake.  Playing games.  Eating s'mores.  Thunderstorms.

Check out the fabulous view from the cabin.
 
There is nothing like spending quality time with good friends.




Strolling the Arrowhead sidewalks with Miss Viv.  We decided to spend some time outside while the rest of the kiddos were busy playing in the (extremely-filthy-made-me want-to-dip my-children-in-Purell) Arrowhead arcade. 



13 years.

I can't believe it.  Some days it feels like we have been together forever, and other days it feels impossible that it has been 13 years since we said "I do." 

So happy to be married to my best friend.




This is what happens when you leave a two year old unattend for more than three minutes.

Baby lotion.

Gobs and gobs of baby lotion. 

She was pretty proud of herself.




The boys are really into playing practical jokes.

This is what I found when I walked into their room one day this week.

Apparently we have zombies in our house.

The boys loved it. 

They loved it even more when both Keith and I walked in and were so "scared" we yelled and screamed.



Who can resist this face?

The big red bow.  The coordinating baby doll.

Our incredibly talented friend Linn took photos of Vivian recently. 

The photos are so beautiful. 

Check out a few images from the photo shoot here.



Finally, a bit of good clean fun with the girls.

It truly is the little things in life that are so much fun.


life rearranged



1 comment:

  1. Hello Angie!
    Love love love your darling blog. I have been reading for a couple of weeks now, grabbing a post here and there where I can ever since I ran across your facebook profile. Charming family, full life, great career...sounds like a charmed life to me! So happy for you!
    If you can possibly believe it, I began resembling a "normal" well-adjusted human being, despite past performance. :) Best to you and blessings to your lovely family. MJ

    ReplyDelete